Are there more then just a few cheats?

The problem with Farmville is that it can take forever to reach the next level. This is the problem I was having. It took me just under a month to get to level 10. As all of you know what this means you might have had the same problem.
Since I am not into waiting that long I looked for Farmville secrets and cheats instead. Since finding the right secrets to max out my farm, I am now on level 19. Even better it only took me a few days to get there.

Another tool that I discovered is in the upper right hand of FB there's a FB search. Type in Ultimate Farmville. This will give you a tool bar full of great cheats that you can use. Perfect for newbies to Farmville. You don't need to spend all your cash at once on selected tools, items and animals. If you need extra coins there are many tips you can get from Farmville Cheats And Strategy Book that can offer help to those who are wanting bigger farms but don't have the money to build.

Tip contributed by Mike

date dinsdag 16 februari 2010

0 reacties to “Farmville Cheats On Facebook”

Leave a Reply: